Monday, July 4, 2011

165 Days...Fly Me to Uganda!

I have a ticket to Uganda....I have a ticket to Uganda! I feel like pinching myself every time I say this...I cant believe it is really happening...I remembering finding the Amani website at 12 in the morning on may 15th. Decided to fill out the application and ended up sending it in at 2 in the morning. I woke the next morning giddy and in a slight panic thinking to myself "Did I really just send in an application to go to Uganda!???" But so excited to see what would happen. After Praying for months for God to show my where He wanted me I figured that if He didn't want me in Uganda I wouldn't be accepted. But i was and I am THRILLED! I can not wait to Serve the Lord and the Amani Baby Cottage.
There are times when I still have to slap myself to make sure I'm not just dreaming but that this is really happening. And now I have a TICKET!!!

Please help me by praying for
- Doctors appointment for Immunizations
I am on a waiting list for a travel clinic. I talked to a nurse at the clinic a few days ago and she told me that I will meet with a nurse first and then they will give me a timeline for the shots that I need. The nurse assured me that it would only be a couple of weeks until an open appointment opens up. Please pray that I am able to get in and everything goes smoothly.
- Letter for Support
My letters are being sent out soon. However because I grew up in an age of technology I don't have alot of snail mail addresses, please pray that I am able to get addresses for people and that they letters will make their way to people safely.

"Acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every desire and every thought."
~1 Chronicles 28:9

In Christ,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment